- Do I need special hardware to use Eagle Shared Services ?
We work with your existing computers, servers, accounting and management systems to deliver the results you need. All you need is an internet connection, a web browser (We have found Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge work best) and a document scanner (for scanning invoices and paperwork). We can supply a document scanner if needed or you can use your own.
- What is Eagle Enterprise Solution ?
Eagle Enterprise Solution (Eagle ES) is for clients who don’t want to have the cost of running their own accounting system. Advantages of using Eagle ES are;
- No need to learn accounting software
- Multi site and multi business consolidated reporting
- Dashboards and interactive reporting
- Supplier and employee portals saving you time
- Updates with little or no impact to the user.
- Do you do Tax?
Tax is a specialised area and we can work with your current Tax Accountant or can introduce you to one of our associates who partner with us to provide a complete solution.
- Do you support other accounting systems?
Yes we do. Some common packages we work with are;
- How do you work with me remotely?
You have an assigned Accounts Officer who is your primary contact, providing access to our Australian based dedicated team of bookkeepers, accountants, payroll specialists, financial and management accountants. They’ll communicate with you in many different ways including phone, email, text message and Screen Connect, whatever works best for you.
- Do I still need in-house bookkeeping or accounting staff ?
No. You may decide to handle certain accounting functions in-house, or we can become your complete accounting team. The Eagle Shared Services team will need to liaison with someone on your staff however, they do not need to have accounting skills. Usually this is the owner, manager or trusted employee.
- What’s the difference between Eagle Shared Services and hiring a local bookkeeping service ?
Eagle Shared Services is an Australian based CPA Australia accounting practice that is held to a higher standard than bookkeeping services. You gain access to financial, management and commercial accounting expertise across more than one person. If your nominated Accounts Officer is away or on leave this does not affect you in any way.
- More than just bookkeeping we also offer financial, managerial and commercial accounting services
- We are experts at Bank Covenant Reporting and Advanced Forecasting
- Sick days, annual leave and maternity no longer impact your accounting service
- Accurate accounts on time with interim results available on request
- Ready to use financial reports
- Secure Document Management System putting information at your fingertips
- Australian Based Team
- We work with other professionals to solve business problems or you can access our network of trusted professionals such as
- Banking and Finance
- H.R. and Recruitment
- Business Brokers
- Superannuation Specialists
- Taxation Specialists
- How does Eagle Shared Services help protect me against fraud ?
We have many controls and procedures to reduce your risk of fraud. We have separation of duties within your accounting functions, automated monitoring systems and daily alerts to highlight and help deter fraudulent activity and more quickly detect fraud should you be victimized by an employee. Your level of control can be set based on your risk profile. For example you may choose to review invoices over a certain dollar value, before authorising for payment.
- As my business grows, will I outgrow Eagle ?
No, Eagle ES operates on the Microsoft Azure platform that is fully scaleable. You can even have your own SQL server for in-house reporting and analytics using third party tools (subject to your subscription model of course).
- Were is my data located ?
All data is securely stored in Australian Data Centres and our storage of all data is fully compliant with Australian Laws.
- Do I have to do back up ?
If you use a third party Accounting Software package, then yes this is strongly recommended. If your are using Eagle ES, no this is all taken care of by us. All financial data is securely stored within Australia.
- What if I sell my business ?
Our engagement letter covers this with a standard exit clause providing for creation of a data dump of all historical records using PDF and .XLS formats so once your final accounts are complete you no longer need a subscription.
- What if I Sell My Business and I want Eagle to keep data for Statutory periods ?
Yes, this option is available with an archive subscription based on data storage costs, from a around $120 per year plus GST.
- What if I decide to move to another provider ?
We value all our customer relationships, but sometimes we will no longer be able to service your needs. In this unlikely event we can generate a data dump of all accounting data and work with your new service provider or in-house team to complete a transition.
- What happens to my data if I sell my business or leave ?
All data is transferred to cold storage to meet with Australian laws and obligations. Cold storage is a secure encrypted format that only the Eagle Shared Services team have access to. A client can formally request a data purge once we have clearance from the ATO, their Tax Accountant and any other Australian Agencies that we may need to comply with. We do keep a copy for our own insurance and compliance requirements by law.
If your package is not listed please contact our team for a free assessment.